- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
(Science Daily) A method to produce significant amounts of semiconducting nanoparticles for light-emitting displays, sensors, solar panels and biomedical applications has gained momentum with a demonstration by researchers at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory....5/23
PINSAT, IST ink accord for scientific, technical collaborationPakistan ObserverDr. Zafar M. Khan, Director General Research, Innovation and Commercialization IST inked the MoU on behalf IST. Prof. Dr. N.M. Butt, Chairman Preston Institute of Nano Science and Technology sinned the MoU on behalf of PINSAT. Dr. Abdul Basit ...
Traditional touchscreen material is unfit for use in flexible devices, and it is suffering from a supply shortfall. Materials Today Communications and Scientific Reports paper has published a study...