- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
The National Graphene Institute (NGI) has signed a collaborative partnership with a leading UK graphene company to accelerate the commercialisation of applications. Haydale Graphene Industries, the...
Novel Bifacial Cell Technology to Enhance Energy Yield of PV modules Imec, the world-leading nano-electronics research center and partner in Energyville, will present at this week’s...
NNI Webinar: "Teaching Nanoscale Science and Engineering: A Presentation for Middle- and High School Teachers"
External link: http://www.nano.gov/node/1617 Event date: Tue, 06/21/2016 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm Event location: Free, online event
Imagine Intelligent Materials Pty Ltd (Imagine IM), opened Australia’s first commercial graphene plant in Geelong today. The pilot plant will produce up to 10 tonnes of graphene per year. It was built...