- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
The National Science Foundation (NSF) and Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) have jointly awarded $21.6 million for ... More at https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=190060&WT.mc_id=USNSF_51&WT.mc_ev=click This is an NSF News item.
Date: Fri, 10/14/2016 Paul Weiss, Editor-in-Chief of ACS Nano, discusses the exciting potential impacts of nanotechnology at the intersection of other fields. This video was produced by the American Chemical Society.