- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
PINSAT, IST ink accord for scientific, technical collaborationPakistan ObserverDr. Zafar M. Khan, Director General Research, Innovation and Commercialization IST inked the MoU on behalf IST. Prof. Dr. N.M. Butt, Chairman Preston Institute of Nano Science and Technology sinned the MoU on behalf of PINSAT. Dr. Abdul Basit ...
Traditional touchscreen material is unfit for use in flexible devices, and it is suffering from a supply shortfall. Materials Today Communications and Scientific Reports paper has published a study...
Read more about Ink with Carbon Nanodots Luminesces via 3 Different MechanismsComments
A new graphene and nanomaterials research centre, known as MackGraphe, has officially opened in São Paulo
University of Sydney has unveiled the country’s first purpose-built nanoscience institute