- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
MIT NewsMartin Schmidt named Ray and Maria Stata ProfessorMIT NewsIn addition to research, Schmidt has taught courses in micro/nanofabrication and MEMS, as well as core undergraduate subjects in EECS. His teaching has been recognized with the Ruth and Joel Spira Teaching Award and the Eta Kappa Nu Teaching ...
Engineers at the University of California San Diego have developed a flexible wearable sensor that can accurately measure a person's blood alcohol level from sweat and transmit the data wirelessly to...