- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
Imagine Intelligent Materials Pty Ltd (Imagine IM), opened Australia’s first commercial graphene plant in Geelong today. The pilot plant will produce up to 10 tonnes of graphene per year. It was built...
FullScaleNANO, an early-stage company that automates nanomaterial imaging and measurement and a VentureLab portfolio startup, received the TechConnect Innovation Award at the TechConnect World Innovat...
Rochester Democrat and ChronicleEconomy waits for Eastman Business Park to deliverRochester Democrat and ChronicleThat dormant battery equipment is stored one floor above the New York Battery & Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST), which opened its test and commercialization center in 2014 — in a building where Kodak used to manufacture vitamin E (there ...and more »