- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
Rust never sleeps. Whether a reference to the 1979 Neil Young album or a product designed to protect metal surfaces, the phrase invokes the idea that corrosion from oxidation-the more general chemical...
Iranian researchers used nanotechnology to produce super bio-magnetic sorbent for the removal of pollutions dissolved in water.
Chalcogenidometallates could be used to make clean electrical contacts when fabricating tiny transistors and printable electronics and optoelectronics.
Iranian researchers succeeded in the production of silver nanoparticles from eucalyptus extract.
Iranian researchers from Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman succeeded in the production of a sorbent with comparable advantages over the commercial sorbents in the extraction and removal of pollutant...
Ludwik Leibler and Willem Vos rewarded for their work in polymer science and nanophotonics respectively.