- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
Iranian researchers from Amirkabir University of Technology studied the application of nanofibers in the structure of thermal insulators to increase their performance and decrease the final price.
Harris & Harris Group Portfolio Company D-Wave Systems Raises an Additional $29 Million (CAD), Closing 2014 Financing at $62 Million (CAD)
Harris & Harris Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:TINY), an investor in transformative companies enabled by disruptive science, notes the announcement by portfolio company, D-Wave Systems, Inc., that it has closed...
Sony has released an app that allows researchers at Stanford University to use your smartphone’s idle processing power to perform protein-folding calculations.