- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Nano News & Events
Scientists have created hybrid perovskite-graphene solar cells that show good stability upon exposure to sunlight, while still maintaining efficiency over 18% - the highest reported efficiency of...
Ambitious, complex research that leads to breakthrough discoveries requires large-scale, long-term investments. Today, the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces $94 million in funding to support four new Science and Technology Centers (STCs), partnerships that lay the foundations for advances in fields ranging from cell biology and mechanobiology to particle physics and materials science. Each awardee will receive up to $24 million over a five-year period, with the possibility ... More at http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=189782&WT.mc_id=USNSF_51&WT.mc_ev=click This is an NSF News item.