- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
The most recent news stories from Nanotechnology Now
Updated: 1 hour 59 min ago
Enhanced electron doping on iron superconductors discovered: IBS Centre for Correlated Electron Systems revises existing theories by raising the temperature for superconductivity
The IBS research team headed by the associate director of CCES, KIM Chang Young, presented the possibility of unifying theories to explain the working mechanism of iron- based superconductors. Their r...
Impressive List of Doctors, Scientists Coming to Vail for Scientific Summit: The Second Vail Scientific Summit Convenes the Greatest Minds in Regenerative Medicine and Science
With 43 of the top names in the field attending the Vail Scientific Summit Aug. 18-20, it's no wonder the theme of this year's event is "Engaging the Greatest Minds in Regenerative Medicine and Scienc...