- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
The most recent news stories from Nanotechnology Now
Updated: 1 day 16 hours ago
Predictions from quantum physics have been confirmed by countless experiments, but no one has yet detected the quantum physical effect of entanglement directly with the naked eye. This should now be p...
Scientists at the Swiss Nanoscience Institute and the Department of Physics at the University of Basel have developed a new method that has enabled them to image magnetic fields on the nanometer scale...
Non-animal approach to predict impact of nanomaterials on human lung published Archives of Toxicology publishes workshop recommendations
A compilation of recommendations from a 2015 workshop organized by the PETA International Science Consortium Ltd. appears in a report in Archives of Toxicology.