- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
The most recent news stories from Nanotechnology Now
Updated: 2 hours 38 min ago
Technological limitations have made studying friction on the atomic scale difficult, but researchers at the University of Pennsylvania and the University of California, Merced, have now made advances...
Electrons corralled using new quantum tool: 'Whispering gallery' effect confines electrons, could provide basis for new electron-optics devices
Researchers have succeeded in creating a new "whispering gallery" effect for electrons in a sheet of graphene -- making it possible to precisely control a region that reflects electrons within the mat...
For faster, longer-lasting water filters, some scientists are looking to graphene thin, strong sheets of carbon to serve as ultrathin membranes, filtering out contaminants to quickly purify high vo...