- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Bruker Enters High-Performance NanoIndenting Market, Launches NanoForce Nanomechanical Testing System for Challenging Nanomaterials Applications: Enabling True Nanoindenting Studies and Imaging on a Single Platform
At the 2014 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit, Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) today introduced the NanoForce Nanoindenting and Nanomechanical Testing System to enable new discoveries in nanoscience. Nanomaterials a...
Bruker Introduces UMT TriboLab for Unmatched Material Testing Functionality and Modularity: Featuring Improved Performance, Versatility, Gold-Series Force Sensors, and Latest Script Modeling
At the 2014 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit, Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced the release of the UMT TriboLab, the latest generation of the world-leading Universal Mechanical Tester (UMT) platform...
Researchers have succeeded in “substitutionally” introducing niobium atoms into molybdenum disulphide for the first time.
Arrays of tiny buried plasmonic cavities could be used to detect biomolecules.