- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Researchers have discovered a fascinating new way to take some of the atmospheric carbon dioxide that's causing the greenhouse effect and use it to make an advanced, high-value material for use in ene...
Nanotubes May Restore Sight to Blind Retinas: TAU researchers develop groundbreaking wireless material capable of sparking neuronal activity in response to light
Retinal degeneration is one of the most worrisome dangers in the aging process. Now Tel Aviv University researchers have made an important technological breakthrough towards a prosthetic retina that c...
A team of scientists has revealed how certain harmful bacteria drill into our cells to kill them. Their study shows how bacterial 'nanodrills' assemble themselves on the outer surfaces of our cells, a...
"Heterogeneous Consumer Preferences for Nanotechnology and Genetic-modification Technology in Food Products" Authors: Chengyuan Yue and Shuoli Zao, University of Minnesota; Jennifer Kuzma, North Ca...