- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Tantalizing discovery may boost memory technology: Rice University scientists make tantalum oxide practical for high-density devices
Scientists at Rice University have created a solid-state memory technology that allows for high-density storage with a minimum incidence of computer errors.
When the transistor was invented in 1947 at Bell Labs, few could have foreseen the future impact of the device. This fundamental development in science and engineering was critical to the invention of...
Iranian researchers from University of Kashan studied the effects of using phosphate electrolyte additives with commercial titanium dioxide nanoparticles on the production of dye-sensitized solar cel...
Researchers from Iran University of Science and Technology produced nanoparticles at the laboratorial scale that can purify contaminated wastewater with high efficiency.