- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
CHM Investigators Rotello and Russell Named "Highly Cited Researchers 2014"
Early in July the multinational media and information firm Thomson Reuters released its “Highly Cited Researchers 2014” listing. More than 3,000 researchers in 21 fields earned inclusion “by writing the greatest numbers of reports officially designated by Essential Science Indicators as highly cited papers [and] ranking among the top 1 percent most cited for their subject field” for new publications during the past year. Among them were eight UMass Amherst faculty members, all from the College of Natural Sciences: chemist Vincent Rotello, polymer scientist Thomas Russell, soil chemist Baoshan Xing, microbiologist Derek Lovley, astronomer Mauro Giavalisco, and food scientists Eric Decker, David Julian McClements, and Yeonhwa Park.
Read more at UMass Amherst