- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
UMass Honors CHM Participants
At the recent UMass Honors program on Founder’s Day, April 29, 2010, several CHM participants received awards or were honored for their achievements in the past year.
Todd Emrick of the PS&E department received the Milestone Award for having five US patents issued. Michael Barnes of the Chemistry department received a Distinguished Teaching award. Vincent Rotello (Chemistry) was recognized for his being elected to Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and Tom Russell (PS&E) was recognized for his election to Fellow of the Materials Research Society. Jim Watkins and Mark Tuominen, co-directors of the CHM, were also recognized along with Tom Russell, Surita Bhatia, E. Bryan Coughlin and DV Venkataraman for their having US patents issued.