- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Mark Tuominen testifies on Capitol Hill
Leading nanotechnology researcher Mark Tuominen this week provided expert advice to Congress on where and how federal spending can better bolster nanomanufacturing.
Tuominen, a professor of physics and co-director of the MassNanoTech Institute, said the purpose of his March 17 testimony was to boost research and development and to foster university-industry partnerships.
Source: UMass Amherst : In The Loop