- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Professor Mihri Ozkan Receives National Honor
Professor Mihri Ozkan of the University of California Riverside, a research collaborator in the Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing, received the Young Investigator Medal of the Society of Engineering Science on June 26, 2009 in ceremonies at Virginia Tech University. This honor is bestowed upon a young researcher in his/her ascendancy whose work has already had an impact in Engineering Science.
The citation on her award reads that she has been awarded the medal "in recognition of her multidisciplinary research contributions in nanotechnology and its applications in biology and engineering, which have impacted the development of nanoelectronic devices, photovoltaics, biosensors, bioimaging, cancer diagnostics and therapeutics."