- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Professor Vincent Rotello Named Associate Editor of the Journal of Materials Chemistry
Professor Vincent Rotello of the UMass Chemistry department has recently been named Associate Editor for the highly regarded international Journal of Materials Chemistry starting January 1, 2009.
Professor Rotello adds this appointment to his many other honors and awards which include Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, the University of Massachusetts Chancellor's Medal, Goessmann Professor of Chemistry, the NSF Career and Cottrell Scholar awards and a Sloan Fellowship.
He has had three books and over 280 papers published to date covering his research in devices, polymers, nanotechnology and bionanotechnology. One of his latest articles with Mrinmoy and Ghosh (Applications of Nanoparticles in Biology) was the most downloaded paper in 2008 for the journal Advanced Materials.