- Education & Outreach
- Advanced Print and Roll to Roll Manufacturing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- W.M. Keck Center for Electron Microscopy
- W.M. Keck Nanostructures Laboratory
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Jeffrey Morse Named a Top 'Nanotechnology Evangelist'
Jeffrey Morse, managing director of the National Nanomanufacturing Network at the campus's NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing, was recently named one of the 25 "Most Influential Nanotechnology Leaders" by the NanoBusiness Commercialization Association.
In compiling the list, Vincent Caprio, executive director of NanoBusiness, said the "common thread amongst them is that they are all nanotechnology evangelists. Kudos to these leaders for their contributions to our nanotechnology community."
Source: UMass Amherst: In the Loop