- Education & Outreach
- Roll-to-Roll Fabrication and Processing Facility
- Nanoimprint Lithography & Hybrid Coating R2R Coaters
- Conte Nanotechnology Cleanroom Lab
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- UMass-Amherst Mass Spectrometry Center
- UMass Amherst Electron Microscopy Center
- Hysitron Triboindenter
- Nanonex Nanoimprinter
Gregory M. Grason Awarded Sloan Research Fellowship
Gregory M. Grason, assistant professor of Polymer Science and Engineering is among 126 researchers in the United States and Canada to be awarded prestigious Sloan Research Fellowships by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
Grason and the other recipients of the two-year fellowships represent 51 colleges and universities where they are conducting research at the frontiers of physics, chemistry, computational and evolutionary molecular biology, computer science, economics, mathematics, neuroscience and ocean sciences.
Source: UMass Amherst - In the Loop